- Held over two days
- 10.00am – 3.00pm (approx.)
- Ideas in Icing studio – 38 Alicia Cct, Little Mountain, Sunshine Coast QLD 4551
Come along and make this fun, Christmas themed Teddy Bear cake! This class is a great introduction to 3D sculptured cakes and the skills learned can be applied to many different designs. The Teddy bear cake class is ideal for intermediate students (or enthusiastic beginners!) who wish to perfect their skills in 3D work. During this class we will cover the following:
- Buttercream icing techniques
- Cover 3D cakes with ganache
- Create sugarpaste icing features/clothing.
- Basic cake carving skills.
- Use internal support structures to assemble.
- Ice the board and finish with ribbon
|Teacher:||Lorinda Rogers – Award winning cake artist with over 15 years’ experience.|
|Included:||All of the equipment, cake and icing you will need. We also provide a light supper, tea and coffee.|
|Take Home:||Completed Teddy Bear cake|
|What to Bring:||Your favourite apron!|
Our classes are kept small (6 students maximum) to allow for personal attention for each student. If you wish to make a booking or you would like any additional information, please feel free to contact us.